C21U supports programs to bring together learners, teachers, research, and anyone interested in driving change in higher education. Our mission is to connect the brightest minds in the field to explore new avenues. Current programs include:
- Invited Talks: C21U invites experts in issues relating to higher education to discuss their ideas.
- Unconferences: These workshops are facilitated in an unconference style so that the participants can drive the discussion through peer-to-peer learning and collaboration, with the goal of catalyzing change.
- Practitioners’ Leading Edge Talk Series: Highlighting some of the most creative thinkers in higher education, this lecture series features guest speakers who share their successful stories.
- TechBursts: Short videos that explain a topic or concept in an entertaining and compelling way.
- Mini Innovation Hubs: Working groups that engage faculty and students in a process to develop and address a set of critical and focused questions related to the changing landscape of higher education.